COST: 100 - $10.00 Advance tickets will be sold online at reevestheater.com for those that want a guaranteed seat inside for all three acts. Advanced ticket customers will receive an identification wristband.
Another 100 free tickets (wristbands) will be available to the first 100 festival goers beginning at 5 pm.
The wristbands will be used to mark theatre capacity so we ask anyone that leaves early to turn their armband in so others can gain access if the theatre reaches capacity.
DATE / TIME:
Friday, June 22, 2018; 5:00 pm till 10:00 pm or later!
Block party starts outdoors on Main Street at 5:00 pm with Big Ron Hunter entertaining the crowd.
Music begins indoors at 6:00 pm with 3 bands lined up for a fantastic night of entertainment!
- This year, our music fest starts off along West Main Street in historic downtown Elkin with an outdoor block party. The festival will be indoors starting at 6 pm, with seating for about 300 music lovers. Weather will not be a factor, so come enjoy the evening, rain or shine!
- The live concert music will be broadcast outside, so even those just hanging out at the block party can enjoy the show.
- Free open jamming session at the Rock Facade park throughout the evening.
- Food truck rally with local wine and beer vendors.
- Taylor guitar raffle drawing at 8:30 pm. Raffle tickets can be purchased in advance at the Reeves Theater and the Foothills Arts Council or during the festival.
LOCATION: Reeves Theater, 129 W Main Street, Downtown Elkin, North Carolina
PARKING: There are 6 public parking lots throughout the downtown area. On weekends, there are no parking ordinances enforced on any downtown streets, so street parking is permitted as well.
THINGS TO DO:
- Enjoy music throughout the downtown
- Eat fantastic food at the festival's block party where food trucks will be set up, or at numerous downtown restaurants before the show (Elkin has 6 restaurants in downtown!)
- Walk trails from downtown through Elkin's Municipal Park on the MST (Mountains to Sea Trail) or on the OVT (Overmountain Victory Trail), all accessed from downtown
- Explore history, art, murals, antiques, shopping in downtown Elkin
- Come early and kayak into Elkin before the festival begins! Click here for list of kayak outfitters and trail info.
Where to stay overnight: Please visit this link to find unique options for lodging in Elkin!
Copyright Elkin Roots MusicFest