COST: To be determined...
DATE / TIME:
Friday, June 22, 2018; 5:00 pm till after 10:00 pm... who knows how long they might play!
Block party starts outdoors on Main Street at 5:00 pm
Music begins indoors at 6:00 pm with 3 bands lined up for a fantastic night of entertainment!
This year, our music fest starts off along West Main Street in historic downtown Elkin with an outdoor block party. The festival will be indoors starting at 6 pm, with seating for about 300 music lovers. Weather will not be a factor, so come enjoy the evening, rain or shine!
LOCATION: Reeves Theater, 129 W Main Street, Downtown Elkin, North Carolina
PARKING: There are 6 public parking lots throughout the downtown area. On weekends, there are no parking ordinances enforced on any downtown streets, so street parking is permitted as well.
THINGS TO DO:
- Enjoy music throughout the downtown
- Eat fantastic food at the festival's block party where food trucks will be set up, or at numerous downtown restaurants before the show (Elkin has 6 restaurants in downtown!)
- Walk trails from downtown through Elkin's Municipal Park on the MST (Mountains to Sea Trail) or on the OVT (Overmountain Victory Trail), all accessed from downtown
- Explore history, art, murals, antiques, shopping in downtown Elkin
- Come early and kayak into Elkin before the festival begins! Click here for list of kayak outfitters and trail info.
Where to stay overnight: Please visit this link to find unique options for lodging in Elkin!
Copyright Elkin Roots MusicFest