Mark your calendar and plan to be in the beautiful, historic downtown of Elkin, NC, on June 20-22, 2019 for the 7th annual Elkin Roots Music Festival! The lineup of performers and other details will be announced soon, but for performance information, go to Band Line Up.
DATE / TIME:
Thursday, June 20 through Saturday, June 22, 2019
The Elkin Roots Music Fest is a three day event this year with performances in the evenings, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
There will be a nightly admission charged to attend the performances inside the Reeves:
- Tickets for Thursday or Friday night are $20.00 each.
- Going both nights? Say 'yes' to reduced rates!
- Saturday night's tickets range from $20.00 - 27.00.
- If attending more than one night, a $5.00 discount can be taken for the Saturday night show.
- This year we are featuring a fabulous three-day festival, with special shows and genres each night!
- For ticket information, go to The Reeves Theater's website or facebook page. If you live near Elkin, tickets can also be purchased at the Reeves Theater Box Office.
THINGS TO DO:
- Enjoy music, restaurants and shopping throughout the downtown
- Walk trails from downtown through Elkin's Municipal Park on the MST (Mountains to Sea Trail) or on the OVT (Overmountain Victory Trail), all accessed from downtown
- Explore history, art, murals, antiques, restaurants, a microbrewery, and shopping in downtown Elkin.
- Come early and kayak into Elkin daily before the festival begins! Click here for list of kayak outfitters and trail info.
Where to stay overnight: Please visit this link to find unique options for lodging in Elkin!
Copyright Elkin Roots MusicFest